Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm Back

I know it's been longer than normal between posts, but there are a few legit reasons why I haven't been writing. The main one is a Very Sad one that I can barely bring myself to type. My Aunt Judy who I was very close to and loved very much died last week after many years of battling cancer. She was a very dynamic person and was loved by many. She was a teacher, an arts educator, a wonderful mother and wife. I could go on, but none of what I write can really capture the essence of what she was all about. I wanted to write something about her and I decided that the thing that would make her smile the most and best represent her would be a recipe of sorts. I have included it below.

Recipe For An Aunt Judy


1 ½ Gallons Devoted Mother

2 Cups Strength Firmly Packed

1 Pint Attentive and Loving Wife

A Dash of Sparkling Wit

5 Heaping Tablespoons of Artistic Talent

1 Handful of Great Listener

2 ½ Cups of Keen Eye for Detail

6 Ounces of Fun Loving Auntie

1 Pound of Terrific Cook

10 Drops of Fabulous Style

1 Quart of Courage

3 Teaspoons Dynamic Personality

The Zest of One Caring Sister

Stir Gently

Decorate with a Beautiful Scarf

**Due To Rare Ingredients This Recipe Can Only Be Made Once

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home