Sunday, May 07, 2006

How To Dress Your Toddler Like A Rock Star

Size 2T Ozzy Shirt .. $40. Baby Converse $22....Having the cutest, hippest, toddler on the block... priceless! I have few close friends with kids and to be honest I have a major addiction to buying them clothes. I just can't seem to stop. My friend Ainsley has a little boy and he is the only little boy I know, so I love to find him hip little cargo pants, cool t-shirts, etc. I just recently got her little son Leo this funny shirt. I also recently purchased Katie (my good friend Dena's daughter) this shirt that I think is hilarious and her little one, Amanda, these shoes as a part of her birthday gift. I know, I know, I should stop and they grow out of the stuff quickly, but it's so hard to resist because I love them all so much. By the way, the title of this posting and the cute lead in were both courtesy of Ainsley.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Auntie Karen for all my hipster outfits!
xoxo
Leo Francis

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home