Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Yes, Josh Radnor Is Cute, But That Isn't Why I Watch The Show

If you read this blog at all, you know that I am a big fan of the show How I Met Your Mother. I truly think it's one of the funniest and most entertaining shows I have seen in many years. It doesn't hurt that the men on the show are cute in the boyish, kind of dorky (meaning cute, but they still might like Star Wars) way I like. The fact that all three guys (and the girls actually) are constantly tossing out witty barbs at each other that make me laugh, well that doesn't hurt either. Josh Radnor, who plays Ted, is cute and very talented. When my friend Dena and I saw him in person at an event for the show during the Paley Television Festival, both of us agreed he was pretty darn cute, but she was so smitten that she kept reminding me every few minutes during the Q&A. Usually it is me that geeks out like that over a talented actor or director, so it was fun to see someone else spaz out a bit. Anyway, the whole reason for this long rant is that the show is featuring behind the scenes footage online this whole week, so people can get a sense of how the show is put together. Click here and then go to top videos and scroll down to the day in the life footage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home