Sunday, April 30, 2006

Queer As Folk Has Vanished, But Gale Harold Will Soon Be Back On TV

If you never saw Queer As Folk on Showtime, you really missed out because it was a terrific show. I'm sure they didn't anticipate at first that a straight Jewish girl would be watching, let alone her mother and stepdad, but all of us did. We all had our favorite characters. My mom was partial to Emmett, but for some reason I was more into Brian. Brian was a bit pretty for my taste, but had a confidence and some might say arrogance that was appealing for some reason. The show has long since ended, but my favorite actor from that show, Gale Harold, who played Brian, is going to be on a new show on Fox. I had no idea about the new show, but my friend Ainsley (who also likes Gale) told me about it this week. Thanks Ains! I'll be watching. One more reason that I really need to get Tivo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home