Monday, December 26, 2005

Not So D-List After All

When I read recently that the E! Channel is no longer having Kathy Griffin doing part of their red carpet awards coverage, I was disappointed, but not surprised. Keep in mind, that these are the same people that thought putting Star Jones on the awards beat was a good idea. I, for one, love Kathy Griffin and was thrilled to hear that her Bravo show is getting a second season. I find her refreshingly honest, funny and witty as all get out. Yes, I did just say all get out, but I am tired and burnt out from the holidays, so just deal with it. I think she is going to have to change the title of the show though, because you can't have a show on TV on a decent network, get a second season and still be considered D List, perhaps C List, but not D. I was an avid watcher the first season and was sad when I heard earlier this year that her and her husband who seemed so happy might be getting a divorce, but the article mentions that they are trying to reconcile and that he will be on the second season. By the way, my apologizes for not blogging much during the last few days. I do have an excuse though because I had another interview and my sister came to visit. I know they are lame excuses, but they are all I have at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home