Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Don't Reach For This If Your Lips Are Dry

When I read about Cheeto Flavored Lip Balm today, I literally thought I was tired and imagining it, but it really does exist. I can't honestly think of a less appealing lip balm flavor. I am quite the lip balm connoisseur. I have tried almost every lip balm out there over the years and my two favorite are Rosebud Salve and Kiehls Baby Lip Balm. The two lip balms I just mentioned are under $10, but this one from Jurlique (which is a great all natural brand that I like) is $69, which is insane. I do like this one other brand of lip balm, but I must admit that it is mostly because of the packaging. I feel kind of shallow that I just did a whole rant on lip balm, but I swear that I have depth in other areas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home