Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bungalow 8 For The Teen Set

This article about a fancy pants elitist club for rich, snobby teens makes me ill. Reading it was similar to looking at a car crash when you drive by, it makes you sick, but you can't make yourself look away. The thing is, that dumb show on MTV called My Super Sweet Sixteen about rich, ungrateful kids irritated the crap out of me, but I watched it. I bet if they made a tv show about the place the article is discussing, I would end up checking it out. I'm not immature or shallow, so can't quite put my finger on why I watch this kind of stuff. You know what, I'm doing research for the edgy teen satire that I will write at some point. Yeah, that's it, that is the ONLY reason I watch any of this stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home