Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Is This A Sign That I Am Immature??

I am at an age where I really should not be watching MTV anymore, but I guess I am immature because there are a few shows that I just can't seem to tear myself away from. Laguna Beach is a reality show about teens in Orange County. It has often been dubbed the real OC. I must say that the kids on this show seem just as rich, crazy and spoiled as the kids on the fake OC show on Fox. The other show that it literally makes me sick to watch, but I can't change the channel is My Super Sweet Sixteen. The girls featured on this show are all having outrageously decadent and expensive parties. I am not exaggerating at all when I say that these kids are the most entitled, rude and narcissistic I have ever seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home